Yesterday I was at work and my friend said,"I love the smell of [automotive] gas. I wish I could smell gas without it killing me." (Because a car had passed by). Minutes later she said,"I wish there was a air freshener or something that smelled like gas." She wrote a post on Facebook on how she likes gas. It turns out that she's not the only one who likes the smell of gas.
An air freshener that has weird smells is odd but could work. It reminds me of how Jelly beans have weird flavors like moldy cheese, pencil shavings, skunk spray egh!
Just thought that I'd throw that out there
An air freshener that has weird smells is odd but could work. It reminds me of how Jelly beans have weird flavors like moldy cheese, pencil shavings, skunk spray egh!
Just thought that I'd throw that out there
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
