The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here to Learn

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

I'm Michele, a self employed, mother of four, wife and wannabe SUCCESSFUL business person who is here to learn from everyone here & apply what I'm learning to better my life and my family's...

I don't have to be great to get started but I do have to start to be great.

Here's my start!
Looking forward to this forum,

Michele

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Hey Michele!

I like when people hit me with hard truth. With that in mind, I am going to attempt to hit you with hard truth.

How are you self employed? Be honest. To me, obviously it isn't a successful fastlane business or you wouldn't have felt the need to come here.

I get the vibe that its some BS MLM/or wantaentrepreneur type of business.

If I am right. Drop it. Erase your mindset of what a entrepreneur is. Obviously read the books.

If your business isn't successful as of now. It probably isn't providing value. This forum (and real entrepreneurship) is all about providing real value.

Read the books (if you haven't) and start learning how to create real value.

This is the first step.

I wish you the best. Good luck.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I like when people hit me with hard truth. With that in mind, I am going to attempt to hit you with hard truth.

How are you self employed? Be honest. To me, obviously it isn't a successful fastlane business or you wouldn't have felt the need to come here.

I get the vibe that its some BS MLM/or wantaentrepreneur type of business.

If I am right. Drop it. Erase your mindset of what a entrepreneur is. [...]

I also like when people hit me with hard truth. With that in mind, would you like to consider perhaps introducing yourself and asking Michele a question? A good question that might spark a conversation, a possible debate, and engagement? Instead, you've assumed that she's a wantrepreneur for being on this forum with no premise other than the 2-3 lines that Michele has shared with us so far. I think you have the right intentions, but don't get ahead of yourself.

Good to meet you Michele. Awesome to have another member join the group. Was it UNSCRIPTED or The Millionaire Fastlane that introduced you to the forums? Interested to learn more about what has led you here, and what kind of business you're interested in.

Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...