MagnumDice
PARKED
I am Theodore B. Miller, III. Has a millionaire ring to it right? Sounds like "old money" lol. I am from Connecticut by the way, and I am dreaming of living the "old money" lifestyle: Vacations in the Hamptons, summer homes in the Caribbean, estates all over the place, etc. And let's not forget the high profile connections/"friends" and the trophy wife with perfect looking kids to pass on my inheritance to. Nice. Very nice indeed. With all that said, I am here to learn. What is the quickest way to live this sort of lifestyle? I am only 24 years old, and refuse to wait until I'm 65 to achieve this. I want it and I want it now! I will do WHATEVER it takes. I am no stranger to hard work. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
