The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Helpful website for real estate investors

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
I started to post this in another thread and then thought maybe it deserved a thread of its own.

Two websites I watch all the time that have great free info for real estate investors:

www.RealtyTimes.com - Do the search from the pull down menu at the top to view market conditions across the country. This website is primarily used by real estate agents, but anyone can access.

www.ofheo.gov - This is the one federal agency that actually creates something of value! And most of us never hear about it. Every quarter they come out with an amazing market report regarding real estate across the country. They analyze a number of leading indicators to make their prediction of what's going to crash, what's going to boom. I've been following for years and find they tend to be right most of the time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I know no one posted a thank you for these posts, but I do appreciate the time taken to help some of us newbies.

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
Thank you much! Great resources are always great addon to your favorite sites to visit. :smxG:

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
thank you Diane & thank you guys for finding the post & bumping it up, sometimes we just miss it the first time around. :)
Janet

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.