- Joined
- Jul 2, 2013
- Messages
- 257
Rep Bank
$654
$654
User Power: 64%
So I am putting together a rough draft sales presentation to show my fellow co-founders, that we will hopefully use to pitch a company to white label our product. I am looking for critique and any advice. Also want to note that I will not be presenting, as public speaking has never been my strong point.
So my thought is to use Prezi, as I think its a bit more engaging than Powerpoint, and havent found another great presenting tool out there (any suggestions?).
My plan is to draw a story board, highlighting the problem first using visuals, then highlight visually how our solution helps alleviate that problem. I have been told that the guys we might potentially be pitching too aren't very tech savvy, even though our product is software. Ive never done a sales presentation before, so is there anything Im missing if I start with the problem, then tell how our product is the solution, and then end with?
Thanks in advance for any help.
So my thought is to use Prezi, as I think its a bit more engaging than Powerpoint, and havent found another great presenting tool out there (any suggestions?).
My plan is to draw a story board, highlighting the problem first using visuals, then highlight visually how our solution helps alleviate that problem. I have been told that the guys we might potentially be pitching too aren't very tech savvy, even though our product is software. Ive never done a sales presentation before, so is there anything Im missing if I start with the problem, then tell how our product is the solution, and then end with?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
