The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help with idea for a marketing class project

Idea threads

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Hey all,

I have to make a presentation and sequentially "sell" the product to my teacher.

The product has to be sold to a business. It can be a service as well I believe.

I am having difficulty finding something I like that would let me:

easily explain the benefits
easy to sell - sells itself
is something I would be able to believe in.

One of the things I thought about was Paychex, but I don't know if I have enough benefits - I need A LOT - doing good on the benefits part would allow me to be picked for a national sales competition going on in Jersey and then later Atlanta.

Any ideas are welcome. The benefits are due today :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KyJoe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 28, 2007
Maybe some kind of service that does background checks on future employees? So many people fudge their resumes, have checkered pasts, criminal, etc that a service that was easy & quick might be a winner.

KyJoe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 28, 2007
To go a little further on it, you could name it EmployeeFax, kinda like carfax.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Excellent idea! Thank you!

Some questions:

Would this be legal? I am essentially going into people's private info? what's kind of legal protection would I need

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KyJoe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 28, 2007
Your welcome! Jesseo is correct, it would not be much different than what is used on a rental application. You can access credit, criminal, and evictions at this point, figure out how to verify college degrees online, and maybe past employers through tax records, and there is still military records and a few others. You could have a basic service for x amount, and then comprehensive service for more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.