emilyclaire
PARKED
Hi! I have 3 main questions (and I apologize if they've already been answered in this thread, I tried to read everything) Please keep in mind I am very tech-stupid so if you could "dumb it down" as much as possible that would be greatly appreciated!
1. Under the "General" Tab in Settings - what do these mean and what should my settings/answers be?
-account per proxy
-account threads
-automation interval
-enable activity logging (check?)
-enable continuous automation (check?)
2. My next question is - if there is a way to scheduled automation times to do specific tasks - for example, "follow ppl from 8am - 6pm then unfollow ppl from 8pm - 10pm"
3. I've seen this before, but I still can't figure out how to keep my exisiting follwers from being unfollowed without manually entering each one to the white list. I tried exporting them to a csv file but it wouldn't let me import them to the whitelist.
Thank you so much, you are a wealth of information and I appreciate it SO SO much!
1. Under the "General" Tab in Settings - what do these mean and what should my settings/answers be?
-account per proxy
-account threads
-automation interval
-enable activity logging (check?)
-enable continuous automation (check?)
2. My next question is - if there is a way to scheduled automation times to do specific tasks - for example, "follow ppl from 8am - 6pm then unfollow ppl from 8pm - 10pm"
3. I've seen this before, but I still can't figure out how to keep my exisiting follwers from being unfollowed without manually entering each one to the white list. I tried exporting them to a csv file but it wouldn't let me import them to the whitelist.
Thank you so much, you are a wealth of information and I appreciate it SO SO much!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
