Kate Price
PARKED
So I've been in contact with suppliers to have some jewelry made for my company for about 6 weeks now, and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated because I can't seem to find a company that I feel remotely comfortable working with.
I've watched a few videos on GlobalSources.com, and that REALLY helped. In fact, it helped so much that I know I need a mentor or someone to help guide me through the process bc I'm in over my head.
My online jewelry company will suffer if I try to do this without support, so here I am. It's still early in the project, no money has been exchanged, and no deals have been struck. I'm still narrowing down contenders, but I'm fairly underwhelmed with the ones I've been in touch with thus far.
I'm positive this can be done right, and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong in terms of finding legitimate and ethical companies to work with who can still give me an edge in terms of competitive pricing. So, if you have experience having things made in China and you wouldn't mind helping me through this process, PLEASE contact me.
I've watched a few videos on GlobalSources.com, and that REALLY helped. In fact, it helped so much that I know I need a mentor or someone to help guide me through the process bc I'm in over my head.
My online jewelry company will suffer if I try to do this without support, so here I am. It's still early in the project, no money has been exchanged, and no deals have been struck. I'm still narrowing down contenders, but I'm fairly underwhelmed with the ones I've been in touch with thus far.
I'm positive this can be done right, and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong in terms of finding legitimate and ethical companies to work with who can still give me an edge in terms of competitive pricing. So, if you have experience having things made in China and you wouldn't mind helping me through this process, PLEASE contact me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
