The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help!!! My Detox Website has 100 to 200 Views and still NO Sales!

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Read the book 'cashvertising' and use some of those tips for your biz.

i second this. you need to learn more about copywriting and direct marketing generally (shouldnt take long- invest some time into reading a fewgood books on the subject, 'cashvertising' is the main one id recommend). Get rid of the ad links and invest in a new theme. i recommend 'optimizepress'- theres a reason a lot if IM'ers use it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Agree

i second this. you need to learn more about copywriting and direct marketing generally (shouldnt take long- invest some time into reading a fewgood books on the subject, 'cashvertising' is the main one id recommend). Get rid of the ad links and invest in a new theme. i recommend 'optimizepress'- theres a reason a lot if IM'ers use it.

I completely agree with everybody the website needs work... I decided i am going to make my sales page look like this Choose Your Training Option the only problem Is I dont know how to set up the grid in wordpress... Does any body know how? I would like to do this for my sales page..

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Thats just a table. Go to add a new plugin and search for "table". There should be plenty that will enable you to add tables into a post.

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Found plugin

Thats just a table. Go to add a new plugin and search for "table". There should be plenty that will enable you to add tables into a post.

Thanks yeah I found a great plugin called "Tiny MCE" Ok I finally added a table to my sales page now all I need is to update my banner to be clickable link and some photo reviews..

If any body is willing to give me a photo review I would be happy to do the same for them..

LTL

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 16, 2012
1.Hire A Copywriter (me XP)
2.Get Some Testimonials
3.Include A Sign Up form/Build E-mail List
3.Turn Your Ebook Into Video

After that is all done, get a bing voucher for 300 dollars and drive some users to your site.

Don't procrastinate, Don't bootstrapp. Just Do It

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
another one that can help you drive more sales: google for something like 'landing page infographic'

hxxp://niftymarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/optimal-6.jpg

landing-page-infographic.jpg

optimal-6.jpg

12-step-conversion-rehab.jpg

LandingPage-Infographic.jpg

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Here are some stats from w3schools.com: 39.3% of internet users use Google Chrome. 35.2% use Firefox. 18.1% use Internet Explorer.

Here is a problem: At least 35.2% of your visitors (Firefox) can't click the "Show Me The Bundle" button because it doesn't function as a button. I don't have Chrome, but if you configured your website with only Internet Explorer in mind, you're confusing 81.9% of your visitors. I would fix that first.

I don't think those statistics are accurate...

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I'm on a mobile browser and can't click on "get the bundle".
So I'm not seeing much.

What I did that drove sales on my product was a nice testimonial video compilation. My sales havent skyrocketed or anything but between 5% and 10% of visiters to my page buy. Idk if that's good or bad, but I'm happy with it for my first sales page and my first product.

I set the video to autoplay with no navigation at the top of the sales page. I sent out a few free products in exchange for testimonial video in a few cases. I also had testimonials that were WRITTEN but not taped... so I got permission from the people to have an actress portray them in person.

I'm a professional video editor and put together the video (including the shoots, sending out the trial products, etc) in just a day.

I also split test a few different price points via google web optimizer. Before you split test anything split test your prices and then guarantees.

I'm no expert, but let me know if you need any help or advice recreating anything I did.

If you're interested in seeing my personal videopage setup, you can look at www.MinecraftServersInfo.com/ebook2

Most of the research I did came from a mixergy interview with Neville Medhora, also something called 32 tests, or 24 tests or something like that... a course where this team split-tests different sales page elements and tells conversion rates of each.

Good luck!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!