The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me name my new Marketing Lab

Marketing, social media, advertising

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Hey guys I'm creating a pretty cool laboratory for conducting marketing experiments and testing new potential products in Chicago. However I can't think of a cool enough name for it. Can you guys help me come up with something?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minamo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 11, 2010
Why dont you come with some suggestions yourself first?.

Then we know what corner to shoot in.

domular

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 24, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Think of something that sounds official, it adds credibility. Since you are in Chicago I like to throw US (as in United States) on a keyword. For example usresearchlabs.com is available. It's amazing how many prime keyword domains you can get by throwing US at the beginning of a keyword. And because it's only 2 letters it really doesn't make the domain name much longer plus it's easy to remember.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Why dont you come with some suggestions yourself first?.

Then we know what corner to shoot in.

Because it would sway your opinion.

Think of something that sounds official, it adds credibility. Since you are in Chicago I like to throw US (as in United States) on a keyword. For example usresearchlabs.com is available. It's amazing how many prime keyword domains you can get by throwing US at the beginning of a keyword. And because it's only 2 letters it really doesn't make the domain name much longer plus it's easy to remember.

That's a really good idea. I hadn't really thought about making a website for the lab but it makes a lot of sense.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007