• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

HELP!! (How to challenge yourself?)

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by MaxKhalus, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MaxKhalus

MaxKhalus Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $152
    Let's get this as simple as it is. You know how to make money, you know were you want to be. You know exactly every single step, but it's not compelling enough. I feel bored about this... how do you make your daily goals CHALLENGING enough to feel that your effort worths it?

I've just realized that when I want to do nothing it's not because I'm frustrated or tired. It's because I'm not challenged enough. And I don't know how to fix it yet. I hope some of you know how to handle this, I would appreciate it.

2. richRich

richRich Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $146
    Could you set yourself higher goals/KPIs?

Could you go for harder deadlines with the new goals?

Could you take a part of your business and branch out to a new facette of it to learn something new and simultaneously contribute new value to you or your customers?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.