The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help! Facebook doesn't want me!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Romain Bardout

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 3, 2019
France
Why is it that every 6 year old kid can have a Facebook account and I don't?

so either :

- I am so dumb I'd better go back to kindergarten

- I miss some crucial information

It has been 5 months (yes, FIVE!!!) Facebook blocked me for an unknown reason. I tried every trick in the book I could find. Nothing works!!!

I just go to www.facebook.com, enter an e-mail, a password, grab the confirmation code from my e-mail account, put it into the facebook page and BOOM! blocked, and the day after, my account closed.

Anyone has the same experience?

Any advice?

My process toward my goals is completely stuck right know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Maybe your IP address / server has been flagged as a spam server used to mass register FB accounts / automation that sort of thing?

Romain Bardout

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 3, 2019
France
Thanks for these advises! but as I said, I already tried everything! I search for a solution for 5 month!

- Another browser
- another IP address
- another computer
- a virtual machine
- a new account

Nothing!

- I tried all tricks google propose me
- I ask on some forums (not this one until now)
- I watch dozens of hours of video courses on Facebook and how to create ad campaigns, no one explain how to solve this.

What I need know is the right solution, the one that actually works!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Is there a valid reason for the block? Have you had an account banned in the past? A permanent ban is usually due to spamming or hacking. I take it you have been using different email addresses.

You will probably have to change your IP address as Facebook checks your IP every time you log in so that will be what is causing the issue. You could try a VPN but Facebook also keep records of common VPN IP addresses too.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
- Another browser
- another IP address
- another computer
- a virtual machine
- a new account

If you are using a fresh email address and another IP address (and cleared cookies) they can't connect you so why would you be getting a block? If however you then accessed that new account using an IP they had on their ban list that would trigger it.

Maybe the IP address you used was known to them. You might have to use a VPN that creates dynamic IP's.

Your best bet is probably to reach out to Facebook and see if you can get it solved.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I hope this is not a troll thread.

Your last resort is to hire someone else in your town / city to do this for you (aka manage ad campaigns).
If it doesn't work, find someone far away from you, still in France.
If it doesn't work, find someone in Europe to do it.
If it doesn't work, find someone in Asia or the American continent.

If it still doesn't work, it simply means that Zuckerberg is monitoring your every movement.....

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I hope this is not a troll thread.

Your last resort is to hire someone else in your town / city to do this for you (aka manage ad campaigns).
If it doesn't work, find someone far away from you, still in France.
If it doesn't work, find someone in Europe to do it.
If it doesn't work, find someone in Asia or the American continent.

If it still doesn't work, it simply means that Zuckerberg is monitoring your every movement.....

You missed out:

If it doesn't work, find someone on Mars ;)

Romain Bardout

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 3, 2019
France
Dude, you could've just made a new one.

Dude, as I said, I already tried that, as a matter of fact, it was the first thing I tried, as I REALLY did not want to give Facebook my photo.

Is there a valid reason for the block? Have you had an account banned in the past? A permanent ban is usually due to spamming or hacking. I take it you have been using different email addresses.

Facebook never give me the specific reason for blocking me, other than "There is some suspicious activity with your account".

It is my 4th account right now

I don't know what do you mean by "permanent ban". I never spam or hacked anything. I used to go to Facebook and read some post on a group of entrepreneurs and I rarely post anything. I just create another account for launching my ads.

I systematically used a different name, different password, different IP address each time.

You will probably have to change your IP address as Facebook checks your IP every time you log in so that will be what is causing the issue. You could try a VPN but Facebook also keep records of common VPN IP addresses too.

Yes I systematically use a VPN and I tried different locations. An interesting hypothesis would be to say it could be linked to the fingerprinting technology, because the first and the second time I tried to create a new account, I was using the same browser on the same machine (tough after clearing cookies and cache). But I also tried to create a new account on another machine and I controlled it actually returns another fingerprint.

Still Facebook disabled my account!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Have you tried creating one at an Internet cafe?

Romain Bardout

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Feb 3, 2019
France

Well...[URL='https://blog.adcombo.com/fb-uses-fingerprint-detect/'] https://blog.adcombo.com/fb-uses-fingerprint-detect/[/URL]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.