The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help: A New's Outlet on Figureheads, Personalities, Leaders.

D

DeletedUser63433

Hi Fastlaners,

I have an idea I need your help with!

I want to start a newsletter at the intersection of entrepreneurship and celebrity gossip.

No, this isn't a inspirational, unemployed ceo, hustle 25/8, read a book, hit the gym twice a day, visualize your reality, mindset bro, blog.

This is a quick gab for young men who want more out of life and love learning from people who have made it. Or people who are popular and are fun to read about.

With articles about Internet personalities like Dan Bilzerian, Grant Cardone, and (actual) real business leaders, my media outlet will give you entertaining insight into the foundation these people created to launch their careers.

It will dissect their journey through life and business and give key insights you can take to help carve your own path to success.

There will be lots of entertainment. It's like the barstool sports for entrepreneurs.

I plan to start this as a quick newsletter, less than 500 characters. Something you can quickly look at it the morning to get some inspiration or a laugh out of.

I will then turn it into videos, blogs, etc.

What do you guys think?

Any topics or people you are particularly fascinated with?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.