- Joined
- Apr 26, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$190
$190
User Power: 300%
Hi everyone,
I'm a 45 year old from the Netherlands. I've been working in IT through my career, and I'm actually getting tired of being dependent on my employer's whim if I'm still worthy of my paycheck.
Luckily so far I have never been laid off, but the feeling that I don't have this aspect under my own control is something that starts to nag me more and more.
My salary is okay, but not more than that. I don't make enough for mortgaging/buying a decent house, which is quite difficult anyway due to the current housing situation in the Netherlands.
I don't have debts, but I don't have large funds either. Same goes for my retirement funds.
I know that I can do more than this, but I've always been in a comfort zone.
When looking back, I realize I wasted my time and made some bad decisions along the way, but that it's not too late to take matters in my own hands and see what value I can be to others.
At least I want to be able to say that I tried, no matter the outcome.
So, hope this makes sense for an introduction
I'm curious to see if I get any ideas from this forum.
Greetings
I'm a 45 year old from the Netherlands. I've been working in IT through my career, and I'm actually getting tired of being dependent on my employer's whim if I'm still worthy of my paycheck.
Luckily so far I have never been laid off, but the feeling that I don't have this aspect under my own control is something that starts to nag me more and more.
My salary is okay, but not more than that. I don't make enough for mortgaging/buying a decent house, which is quite difficult anyway due to the current housing situation in the Netherlands.
I don't have debts, but I don't have large funds either. Same goes for my retirement funds.
I know that I can do more than this, but I've always been in a comfort zone.
When looking back, I realize I wasted my time and made some bad decisions along the way, but that it's not too late to take matters in my own hands and see what value I can be to others.
At least I want to be able to say that I tried, no matter the outcome.
So, hope this makes sense for an introduction
Greetings
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
