The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Isegrimm

New Contributor
Apr 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm a 45 year old from the Netherlands. I've been working in IT through my career, and I'm actually getting tired of being dependent on my employer's whim if I'm still worthy of my paycheck.
Luckily so far I have never been laid off, but the feeling that I don't have this aspect under my own control is something that starts to nag me more and more.

My salary is okay, but not more than that. I don't make enough for mortgaging/buying a decent house, which is quite difficult anyway due to the current housing situation in the Netherlands.
I don't have debts, but I don't have large funds either. Same goes for my retirement funds.

I know that I can do more than this, but I've always been in a comfort zone.
When looking back, I realize I wasted my time and made some bad decisions along the way, but that it's not too late to take matters in my own hands and see what value I can be to others.
At least I want to be able to say that I tried, no matter the outcome.

So, hope this makes sense for an introduction ;) I'm curious to see if I get any ideas from this forum.

Greetings

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard, IT is a great skill to have for Fastlane ventures.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom