The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello ~

lydialeads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 29, 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm so glad to have found MJ's book and this forum, and can't wait to start this entrepreneurial journey! I've tried a few business in the past and failed. But I'm not giving up! I want to learn as much as I can to succeed and get rich. Hate the sidewalk and slowlane grind and I refuse to be shackled in those chains! As MJ mentions in his book, I don't want to be 70 years old and "trying" to enjoy my wealth then if I even get there at a slowlane pace. Screw that! I want to enjoy it now, while I'm still fairly young, but I also know realistically it will take time, which is an asset now, and working smart to build by wealth and attain freedom. I look forward to learning more from everyone here and gaining the positive mindset and encouragement since the people close to me are negative slowlaners who can't think out of the box!
Cheers!
Lydia

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

astr0

Grinding
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 3, 2017
Lviv, Ukraine
Welcome to the forum!

Would be really interesting to learn something from your failed business, would you mind sharing some details?
Having a positive mindset is really important, it allows to help people and add value in a simple and natural way.
Not giving up and believing in yourself probably is the most important.
This forum can really help with both and is a great source of more specialized knowledge too.
But that's actions that take you further, so don't spend too much time learning start executing what you've learned ;)

Good luck with your Fastlane!

lydialeads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 29, 2019
Welcome to the forum!

Would be really interesting to learn something from your failed business, would you mind sharing some details?
Having a positive mindset is really important, it allows to help people and add value in a simple and natural way.
Not giving up and believing in yourself probably is the most important.
This forum can really help with both and is a great source of more specialized knowledge too.
But that's actions that take you further, so don't spend too much time learning start executing what you've learned ;)

Good luck with your Fastlane!

Thanks for your reply! Well, my story is a lot like others. I was laid off. Worked multiple menial jobs. Attempted multiple online gigs with affiliate marketing and sales (the hitchhiking route), but scrapped them because I always felt deep inside that something just wasn't right. Money spent was outweighing money earned. Had no friends or family that supported me. All sidewalkers and slowlaners. So fast forward years later to now, I find MJ's book and feel quite a breath of fresh air. MJ mentions in the book that true entrepreneurs never stop even after the hundreth fail. That's me. I'm going full speed ahead. It's been really tough, but I'm determined. I'm committed to learning and executing NOW! Thanks for the postive encouragement! :smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...