- Joined
- May 29, 2019
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$345
$345
User Power: 286%
Hi everyone!
I'm so glad to have found MJ's book and this forum, and can't wait to start this entrepreneurial journey! I've tried a few business in the past and failed. But I'm not giving up! I want to learn as much as I can to succeed and get rich. Hate the sidewalk and slowlane grind and I refuse to be shackled in those chains! As MJ mentions in his book, I don't want to be 70 years old and "trying" to enjoy my wealth then if I even get there at a slowlane pace. Screw that! I want to enjoy it now, while I'm still fairly young, but I also know realistically it will take time, which is an asset now, and working smart to build by wealth and attain freedom. I look forward to learning more from everyone here and gaining the positive mindset and encouragement since the people close to me are negative slowlaners who can't think out of the box!
Cheers!
Lydia
I'm so glad to have found MJ's book and this forum, and can't wait to start this entrepreneurial journey! I've tried a few business in the past and failed. But I'm not giving up! I want to learn as much as I can to succeed and get rich. Hate the sidewalk and slowlane grind and I refuse to be shackled in those chains! As MJ mentions in his book, I don't want to be 70 years old and "trying" to enjoy my wealth then if I even get there at a slowlane pace. Screw that! I want to enjoy it now, while I'm still fairly young, but I also know realistically it will take time, which is an asset now, and working smart to build by wealth and attain freedom. I look forward to learning more from everyone here and gaining the positive mindset and encouragement since the people close to me are negative slowlaners who can't think out of the box!
Cheers!
Lydia
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
