The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!!

RoCo1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Everyone! Just joined today and I'm excited to join this forum of like minded individuals. So I'm Ro, from Florida and I own a virtual assistant business (will putting the name get me banned? lol). I work a 9-5, but I love freedom and flexibility, so I wanted to step out on faith and create this business. It's fairly new, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can about VA and being a new entrepreneur.
I've done courses on Udemy (which I think is awesome, btw) and tried to find other VA's to network with. It would be nice to find some here.
So anyway, I'm glad I found this forum! I haven't read the free books yet, but I definitely want to.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hello @RoCo1

Welcome to the Fastlane forum.

I own a virtual assistant business

Are you a virtual assistant providing VA services yourself? Do you run a business with a network of virtual assistants? Do you have a marketplace that helps companies and entrepreneurs find awesome VAs? Just curious where you sit in this game!

So anyway, I'm glad I found this forum! I haven't read the free books yet, but I definitely want to.

We're glad to see you here too, Ro. Yes, the free chapters would be a great place to stat... but you definitely want to get both of MJ's books if you want to get the whole picture and start your entrepreneurial journey on a solid foundation.

Good luck with your new entrepreneurial journey. And remember: you'll only reap from this community a multiple of what you sow in it!

RoCo1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Dec 13, 2018
Are you a virtual assistant providing VA services yourself? Do you run a business with a network of virtual assistants? Do you have a marketplace that helps companies and entrepreneurs find awesome VAs? Just curious where you sit in this game!

Good luck with your new entrepreneurial journey. And remember: you'll only reap from this community a multiple of what you sow in it!

Thank you!
One (wo)man show at this point, providing the services myself. Maybe one day I will run a network of VAs. I am working on building VA referrals. Have to do some networking.

RoCo1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Dec 13, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for not link dropping, just yet. Shows good taste on your part.

Are you working on any of the freelancer platforms?

Thanks!
Such as Upwork? I've tried in the past but found it difficult to find work. I do want to try again though.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks!
Such as Upwork? I've tried in the past but found it difficult to find work. I do want to try again though.

Yeah, I was thinking of Upwork. It's a bit of a mixed bag, but it's a place to start.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What kind of clients do you serve for your VA work? Local folks? Or people around the country/globe?

Welcome aboard!

OUTofFRAME

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Aug 6, 2018
Florida
Hi Everyone! Just joined today and I'm excited to join this forum of like minded individuals. So I'm Ro, from Florida and I own a virtual assistant business (will putting the name get me banned? lol). I work a 9-5, but I love freedom and flexibility, so I wanted to step out on faith and create this business. It's fairly new, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can about VA and being a new entrepreneur.
I've done courses on Udemy (which I think is awesome, btw) and tried to find other VA's to network with. It would be nice to find some here.

Florida here too, Welcome abroad!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...