The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

Jonathan C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 3, 2017
United States
Hello folks. I finished reading MJ's book last weekend. It was a great read and I'm glad I picked up the book. I'm an accountant in my late 20s. Looking forward to learning more and contributing what I know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
It's me... I was wonder-

Nah but seriously, welcome to the forum! What're your goals and aspirations? What inspired you to join the forum? Have you read 'The Millionaire Fastlane'?

Jonathan C

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 3, 2017
United States
It's me... I was wonder-

Nah but seriously, welcome to the forum! What're your goals and aspirations? What inspired you to join the forum? Have you read 'The Millionaire Fastlane'?

I have read The Millionaire Fastlane . I want to help build a better world. I think that great things are possible within our lifetimes and that action is needed to insure that these possibilities come to fruition. Sometimes I feel so powerless to do anything, and it saddens and frustrates me. I want to change that.

I'm inspired by the vastness of the universe and what little we know about it. According to NASA, about 96% of the universe is made of dark matter and dark energy and we know little about those things. My dream is to better understand the universe and our place in it.

How about you? What are your goals and dreams?

Last edited:

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane . I want to help build a better world. I think that great things are possible within our lifetimes and that action is needed to insure that these possibilities come to fruition. Sometimes I feel so powerless to do anything, and it saddens and frustrates me. I want to change that.

I'm inspired by the vastness of the universe and what little we know about it. According to NASA, about 96% of the universe is made of dark matter and dark energy and we know little about those things. My dream is to better understand the universe and our place in it.

How about you? What are your goals and dreams?

If you really want to better the world -- you should read Elon Musk's biography by Ashlee Vance -- holy moly, what a read! I'm like 82% done and the work ethic on this guy is second to none. His relationships suffer, his mental health suffers and his financial stability suffers because of his adventures and risks, but he's so relentless and badass that it makes me sad and happy at the same time.

I'm 80-85% done through the book, invigorating read.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...