The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

Keredc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 21, 2016
Hello Fastlaners! My name is Derek. I'm new here. I'm a lifelong slowlaner that sometimes finds his way to the sidewalk. I've known for a long time that there was something else and I've read tons of books and blogs searching for it. I finally found it after reading MJ's book. I actually had is book for a while just never started it because I thought it was just gonna be the same old regurgitated crap that I had been reading but I was wrong. I'm pumped and ready to get started. I do have one question. Is it a good idea to talk about or ask advice about our potential business ideas here? Or is that frowned upon? Thanks in advance! I look forward to learning from you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I actually had is book for a while just never started it because I thought it was just gonna be the same old regurgitated crap that I had been reading but I was wrong. I'm pumped and ready to get started. I do have one question. Is it a good idea to talk about or ask advice about our potential business ideas here? Or is that frowned upon? Thanks in advance! I look forward to learning from you all!

Welcome.
No, it's not regurgitated crap. It's the real CORE of entrepreneurship, one of the oldest occupations in the world. We used to run our own shops and farms before megacorporations took over. But MJ somehow reclassified them and brought it back to its true potency.

It's fine to ask for advice...it's the purpose of this forum! The only thing frowned upon is the stealing of ideas, and the presentation of crap of MLM or BS gurus such as 'do what you like for a living' and 'earn $5000 a week'. That's not fastlane, that's selfish crap.

May I ask what Fastlane problems would you like to solve? Is it on the Internet? Some plugins you would like to introduce? Or some product to ease someone's burden?

Keredc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 21, 2016
Welcome.
No, it's not regurgitated crap. It's the real CORE of entrepreneurship, one of the oldest occupations in the world. We used to run our own shops and farms before megacorporations took over. But MJ somehow reclassified them and brought it back to its true potency.

It's fine to ask for advice...it's the purpose of this forum! The only thing frowned upon is the stealing of ideas, and the presentation of crap of MLM or BS gurus such as 'do what you like for a living' and 'earn $5000 a week'. That's not fastlane, that's selfish crap.

May I ask what Fastlane problems would you like to solve? Is it on the Internet? Some plugins you would like to introduce? Or some product to ease someone's burden?
I would love to do something on the internet. I have no discernible skills so I am having trouble coming up with something. just need to keep on listening because I know there are needs and problems out there waiting to be solved!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...