What's new

Hello!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bob

PARKED
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
1
Location
Seoul, South Korea
Rep Bank
$60
Hello, fastlaners.

I'm 22 years old student living in South Korea. Before I introduce myself, I apologize in advance if my english reads a bit odd; it's not my first language. I came to know about this forum through the Fastlane book, which is greatly written and a motivator for any would-be entrepreneurs. I'm currently studying Economics at an university in Seoul, the capital. I've always dreamed of being an entrepreneur, but because of intolerate social environment for business failures and lack of financial safety nets for those of whom have failed financially here in Korea, I could only hesitate.

Here, I would say that it's more difficult for small businesses to succeed because
1) the economy is greatly dependent on foreign economies
2) most businesses are dominated by family-owned business tycoons called chaebols. They produce all things consumable, ranging from luxurious apartment buildings to small toothpicks.

I want to be an entrepreneur mainly for two reasons.
1) I want freedom
2) I want to see a bigger world out there and meet interesting people.
If I were to work for a big corporate or a job that pays mediocre amount of money until I retire at age of 60, I don't see either of the above happening.

As you can see, I'm young and there a lot for me to learn. If my ideas seem silly please correct me, and please share your ideas with me! Thank you for reading.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Cuc.

Jewoph tqipv e vup ug voni op Tiuam, O dep tii xjev djemmiphit vjisi xuamf ci op zuas juni esie. Catopitt ot foggisipv vjisi. Vjisi jewi ciip nepz catopittit vjev jewi meapdjif vu opvispevoupem qsunopipdi, cav nutvmz xovj nadj ettotvepdi gsun vji huwispnipv.

Op zuas damvasi, iwip nusi vjep op vji Apovif Tvevit, vji tmux mepi qevj ot xjev ot iyqidvif ug zua. Nepz Lusiep iyidavowit hu vu xusl iesmz op vji nuspoph, xusloph muph juast gus vjios dunqepz xovj wisz movvmi gsii voni vu fu epzvjoph uvjis vjep xusl gus vji dusqusevoup.

Nz citv xotjit vu zua vu dupvopai vu tvafz, epf gopf e xez vu csiel uav ug xjev ot pusnem gus e zuaph Lusiep iyidavowi. Ov xomm puv ci ep ietz qevj gus zua, cav zua xomm gopf e xez og zua xepv ov ipuahj.

Fewi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom