HardestMillion
New Contributor
Hello all, I am excited to be a part of this community! I have been a member of other forums in the past and nothing compares to the positive like-minded people who belong to this one. I am half-way through MJ's book, and it is a real eye-opener.
I currently own 10% of the company I work for and thought I had it made. I was mistaken when the economy took a dump and am now on my third pay-cut. I now realize that I have to take matters in my own hands when it comes to MY dreams.
I currently own 10% of the company I work for and thought I had it made. I was mistaken when the economy took a dump and am now on my third pay-cut. I now realize that I have to take matters in my own hands when it comes to MY dreams.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
