The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
How do one really escape this "system"?
Unfortunately, you can't :(

Nobody has ever done it before and if anyone says they did they're 100% lying.

(FYI I'm F*cking with you. If you really want to know how to "escape this system, " read some of MJ DeMarco's books.)

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
PAY ME $997 FOR MY COURSE AND I WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING. DM NOW. HURRY, LIMITED OFFER. (you just have to do some marketing for me, but rest assured, you are going to escape it through this strategy!)

Kidding. Seems like you found this forum from some random recommendation and dont really know about @MJ DeMarco . He is a great guy who wrote a book exactly on this topic - Unscripted . Read the Millionaire fastlane first imo.

But if you don't wanna read books to invest in your education - rest assured. Andrew Tate will save your life through his course that costs $50 a month haha. (hope nobody takes it seriously lol)

But damn you have the highest value/post ratio for an intro post that I have seen. You are giving us literal gold!

akshayazariah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 24, 2023
Read Unscripted .
Craft your 1/5/10 Planasy.
Build a CENTS-based business.
Lead a life centric to entrepreneurship.

Along the way, you'll learn stuff as you go. Pick up books to fill in knowledge gaps, but don't read informative books to fake being productive. Only read it when you need it.

Perhaps I've grossly oversimplified it... but that's the bulk of it. Do it for 5-10 years with a hearty commitment, and truly dedicate yourself to the mastery of the process; not the result that follows.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 26, 2016