The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

Herb G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 19, 2023
How's it going, I am an actor currently in that good ol indoctrination we call University for my mfa in producing. I'm also a veteran so it's all good. Read the fastlane about a month ago and have been trying my best to find problems within markets but no dice. The ideas I come up with require me to be an expert or hire an expert to code software that I can't afford right now. I know I may be thinking about problems in the wrong way. Anybody out there got any advice? Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
Welcome!

You don't necessarily need to solve an unsolved problem. You can solve a problem that other businesses are already solving and add a value skew to it.

You could also reflect on what problems you have atm. Maybe you can solve your own problems and then figure out a way to solve the problem for other people who have the same problem.

The ideas I come up with require me to be an expert or hire an expert to code software that I can't afford right now. I know I may be thinking about problems in the wrong way. Anybody out there got any advice? Thanks.
There are no-code tools out there. Depending on what you want to build this might be an option. For example, check out:

Herb G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 19, 2023
Welcome!

You don't necessarily need to solve an unsolved problem. You can solve a problem that other businesses are already solving and add a value skew to it.

You could also reflect on what problems you have atm. Maybe you can solve your own problems and then figure out a way to solve the problem for other people who have the same problem.

There are no-code tools out there. Depending on what you want to build this might be an option. For example, check out:
Thanks so much.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...