The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

hodio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 24, 2022
Hanoi, Vietnam
So, my name is Khanh. I'm from Vietnam. And I'm just a typical Uni student who was told by society - and in my case my parents- that is should go to Uni and pursuit a high paying carrer. My parents chose for me Architecture. I was semi-bought to the Slowlane, but inside I always had a burning desire to live like those movie stars and pro athletes. So after 2 years and an internship, I finally realise that it is STILL a 9 to 5 job:inpain:. I was stuck for a few months then I found the Fastlane (i'm still reading it). And I made the choice to drop out of uni for a pursuit of entrepreneurship. I will live a luxurious life like those movie stars and pro athlete:bicep:. Thank you M J for writting the book and opened my eyes and I hope to accompany all of you on the road trip to wealth.
Thank you all for reading my story!

PS: I would love to hear your stories as well!:innocent: :halo:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
nd I made the choice to drop out of uni for a pursuit of entrepreneurship.

No plan? No business strategy? Any ideas?

What did your parents say?

I'm all for quitting a job or college, but only if you have a verified business in a potential growth stage.

Making rash decisions because of my books is generally an "action-fake" ... and not part of an orchestrated plan.

I wish you well my friend.

hodio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 24, 2022
Hanoi, Vietnam
No plan? No business strategy? Any ideas?

What did your parents say?

I'm all for quitting a job or college, but only if you have a verified business in a potential growth stage.

Making rash decisions because of my books is generally an "action-fake" ... and not part of an orchestrated plan.

I wish you well my friend
Hey M J, thanks for calling it out. Yes i know it is a rash decision, but actually I have been looking for a way out of uni for months prior , I've been looking for business models online, reading business books, watching youtube videos, but not actually trying any because the fear of going against society's norm. Your book is the push i needed. So I made the decision to commit to the Fastlane.

On to my plans: I'm going to start a digital marketing agency that runs ads for eCommerce brands to raise some capital and start my own eCommerce business.

And my parents? They don't know. I kept this secret from them. I know they will find out eventually and i know my parents, they both are very old fashioned and they will never accept the idea of me abandoning the "safe route" ( I don't blame them for it because they grew up in tough times), and they might kick me out of the house but I'm commited so i have no problem bussing tables for my rent, I'm just buying time under their roof to get my business running.

P/s: I really didn't expect the first person to reply to me is M J himself. What are the odds. Huh? =)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...