Hi, I am a programmer from Czech Republic. I visit a High School. I wanted to make money while I'm in school, but fliping burgers seemed to be a bad idea so now I'm employed as a software developer in a small company, that creates CRM.
With my mate from school, we are building some kind of a social network, but as MJ describes in The milionare fastlane, it is not completely in my control.. I build front-end and he does the api. The problem is that he has also a job, so there is not much time to work on our project.
My vision is to wait untill the end of the contract and then start working on some value-providing app purely myself. I've had many ideas, but none of them could generate money
. And that is what I want to find here. Ways to generate money and ideas that both provide value and generate money 
With my mate from school, we are building some kind of a social network, but as MJ describes in The milionare fastlane, it is not completely in my control.. I build front-end and he does the api. The problem is that he has also a job, so there is not much time to work on our project.
My vision is to wait untill the end of the contract and then start working on some value-providing app purely myself. I've had many ideas, but none of them could generate money
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
