konflikted
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2011
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 40%
Good evening,
My name is Eric I am from the Detroit metro area. I am going to order Millionaire Fastlane as soon as I am able to.
However I found this forum before I knew about the book by searching for business forums in tapAtalk android edition.
I hope that this forum and the people/advice in it can help me to get over the paralyzing fear I have of "putting it all on the line". I have four children so for me it is difficult to think fastlane when everyone wants it now. I have at least let that part of it go so I hope I am another step in the right direction.
I look forward to absorbing as much as I can with the greater hope to have something to contribute in the future.
Thanks for reading Eric
My name is Eric I am from the Detroit metro area. I am going to order Millionaire Fastlane as soon as I am able to.
However I found this forum before I knew about the book by searching for business forums in tapAtalk android edition.
I hope that this forum and the people/advice in it can help me to get over the paralyzing fear I have of "putting it all on the line". I have four children so for me it is difficult to think fastlane when everyone wants it now. I have at least let that part of it go so I hope I am another step in the right direction.
I look forward to absorbing as much as I can with the greater hope to have something to contribute in the future.
Thanks for reading Eric
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
