What's new

Hello to all

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

acrystal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
24
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 17%
Hi, I am almost finished with the Fastlane Book, and have really enjoyed reading it! I live in the midwest, have a day job, an online beauty business and I write iPad applications. How all of this came together is a very long story, but I just want to say that I have always been successful and happy with my life choices and now think that the ideas and inspiration from this book will help me to achieve greater financial goals. I already have a modest house & sports car (mitsubishi eclipse - hehehe not a lamborghini), and a flexible work schedule. My dream is to afford a nice 2-3mil house near San Francisco and to be able to live there during the winter. In the summer it is beautiful here. My next car will hopefully be a limo or town car & driver, as I don't have the patience for traffic. This book has given me so many ideas for taking my online business to the next level. If I make enough money I could even quit my day job but right now I am getting along with my boss. A little history - I had 10 great, fun & productive years of being an IT manager; then my group was disbanded and I was accused of "Empire Building" - what a compliment, but not meant as such by my detractors. So 2 years of hell and now it is stable again and enjoyable again, but if one of these other income streams gets large enough I would consider leaving the day job. iPad apps are so much fun to write, 2 are almost ready for the app store. My online beauty business started on ebay and I have recently added additional channels. It doesn't make good or big money yet as defined by the fastlane book, but it is a nice income boost and does earn while I sleep. So enough about me - looking forward to meeting everyone and wish everyone success. -a
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni up cuesf. O'wi emtu tvesvif vjopht up iCez cav gus vji vjopht vjev jewi fupi ximm vjisi O'wi guapf vjev nuwoph vji catopitt ugg ug iCez opdsietif vji enuapv zua dep djeshi gus vji teni ovin. Huuf madl.
 
Hsiev opvsu -- tuapft moli zua jewi e podi dedji ug iyqisoipdi. Juqi xi hiv vu jies nusi.

Djiist,
NK
 
hsiev cuul

Jo NK,

Ipkuzif zuas cuul, wisz optqosevoupem! -Epfsie

Hsiev opvsu -- tuapft moli zua jewi e podi dedji ug iyqisoipdi. Juqi xi hiv vu jies nusi.

Djiist,
NK
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom