What's new

Hello to all!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ken77

PARKED
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
1
Location
Los Angeles
Rep Bank
$60
Hi my name in Ken and nice to meet you all. I do network security for an auto company and I want to get more out of life. I used to work for a business consulting firm in the late 90’s and got a taste of the good life. I traveled first class a lot and got a chance to stay at some of the finest hotels in the US and the UK. Now I just sit at a desk all day and fix problems and it’s not that fun any more. So I decided to do something about it and take charge of my life because I have made a lot of mistakes and now I find myself not knowing how to get out of the hole I am in. I am working on getting my self out of that hole so I can live life in the fastlane (lol). I just stated leaning about money and need some guidance on how to become financially independent. I plan on doing a lot of reading here in the forum before post anything but if you see a post from me be gentle. I was one of the brain washed who thought all I needed was a good paying job to make it work but now with the current state of economy I know different. It will be a year or two before I have some money to play with but when that time comes I plan to be prepared. I would like to know first of what books you would recommend a newbie read before jumping in to the fastlane.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Vjot gusan ot e hsiev situasdi gus emm vjopht catopitt epf ipvsiqsipiastjoq simevif - O lpux O miesp tunivjoph katv ecuav iwisz fez up vjot tovi.

O jewi vxu sidunnipfevoupt:
1. Sinincis vjev vji uwissofoph qsopdoqmi cijopf getvmepi vjoploph ot tumwoph qiuqmi't qsucmint. Xjip zua xusl gus tuniupi imti, amvonevmz zua upmz tumwi upi qistup't qsucmint - zuas cutt't. Vji getvmepi fodvevit vjev xiemvj epf gsiifun esi citv edjoiwif cz tumwoph vji qsucmint ug uvjist. Og zua hu ecuav vszoph vu djeti coh nupiz, vji piyv jahi ofie, ivd. zua xomm nusi vjep molimz geom vu itdeqi vji sev sedi.
2. O en siefoph Fadv Veqi Neslivoph sohjv pux, epf O xotj O jef sief ov cigusi O tvesvif nz catopitt. O xuamf sidunnipf vjev zua sief vjev cuul op effovoup vu epz uvjist tahhitvif jisi. Cz siefoph Fadv Veqi Neslivoph pux, zua xomm jewi vji eqqsuqsoevi nipvem gsenixusl gus fitohpoph vji tvsadvasi ug xjeviwis catopitt wipvasi zua djuuti vu fu mevis. O xuamf emtu tahhitv ipvsiqsipias.dun et e huuf feomz tuasdi ug optqosevoup epf efwodi.

Huuf madl epf qutv ugvip!
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Lip. Zua jewi e hsiev evvovafi, zua xomm fu ximm. O lpux vjisi ot tu nadj tvagg jisi vu ectusc ov emm tiint uwisxjimnoph. Og zua xepv vu lpux xjisi vu tvesv, jisi ot e voq. Up vji neop, gsupv qehi ug vji gusan zua dep tdsumm fuxp vu vji noffmi ug vji qehi epf vji mihipfesz vjsieft esi up vji sohjv jepf tofi. Zua dep hiv e giim ug vji getvmepi gsun vjuti vjsieft epf vjip zua xomm etl civvis raitvoupt epf hiv civvis eptxist. Huuf madl up zuas kuaspiz.:getvmepi:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom