The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello there

christancho

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 8, 2018
Canada
Hi there!
I'm Christian Mendieta, Software Engineer, entrepreneur & project manager, living in Montreal, Canada. moved here 4 years ago, originally born in Ecuador (yes, in the middle of the world)

So, let me tell you about my experience...

I started working almost 20 years ago as a software developer on EC, later I grew to leading software development teams, working around 60 to 70 hours per week. I gained a lot of experience and work ethic, but, I got burned-out after 3 years and a half, I quit. No prospects on sight, but, I was contacted for a fraud-detection team for development... that was a good project which help me to save some capital to start along with some partners my first startup: Dinamo Consulting

(dinamoconsulting.com) no business plan, just a small office (~30 sq mt) and for the next 3 years I learned selling techniques, negotiation, a lot customer-facing experience, public speaking, conflict management... I love it! but, Canada offered a better quality life... so I moved.

Canada is completely different for the better, I even enjoy the snow (crazy right) after struggling (to put it lightly) for a year I manage to get a software development job, which I loved (I love software development) and, later a job as a project manager.
But, being an employee is not quite my objective, so I started an FBA business, which led me to create an FBA scanner (ezhustle.com) took me a while and still not perfect but working hard on this... but that's not all... on my project management side I notice there isn't a dedicated forum for project management topics, yes, there's LinkedIn forums but that's another conversation. so I started a Project management forum: projectforums.org, and, to be honest, raising a community it's a LOT of effort (kudos to MJ) I started with energy but quickly burned-down, even planned to shut it down, but, I learned to rest, not to quit. So I hire a remote assistant, and moving things forward.
Have hundreds of more ideas, last Friday did a patent search for another project...

So, that's a long and hopefully not that boring introduction.

Let's continue our conversation...
Cheers
Christian

PS. I did read UNSCRIPTED -love it-

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...