The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello there!

ashfield212

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 20, 2009
UK
G' day folks,

Just thought I'd drop in, introduce myself and finally say Hello! So, a few details about myself. I'm 21 and living in the UK with my partner, not the most exciting place on earth but I'll survive. I'm a freelance web designer currently working on a personal project I hope someday will be my making. I've practically been living on this forum since I discovered it, spending far too long reading through the success stories, failures and current business adventures - it's quite addictive!

I hope to have a long and exciting stay here.

Cheers guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Welcome to the fastlane!

Thanks for the intro.

What would you like to do from now on? continue working on your personal project? Is this about a web site?

Welcome again.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Welcome man! Being a web designer definitely has a lot of potential.

Side note - Don't be so openly dissing the UK like that! I'm quite excited about going there in 3 months. :p

ashfield212

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 20, 2009
UK
Welcome to the fastlane!

Thanks for the intro.

What would you like to do from now on? continue working on your personal project? Is this about a web site?

Welcome again.

Hi there!

I'm currently continuing to work on my project. It is indeed a website, a website I hope will eventually turn into a successful E-business. I decided to register up with the forum and get involved as much as possible as the advice which is constantly flowing around is superb, I also have a few queries and concerns I'd like to share regarding my project.

Welcome man! Being a web designer definitely has a lot of potential.

Side note - Don't be so openly dissing the UK like that! I'm quite excited about going there in 3 months. :p

Thank you!

Ahh where abouts are you heading over here? I'll take a WILD guess at London!? :p

Phantom309

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 23, 2010
Panama City,FL
Welcome to the forum, I've been addicted to it as well since I joined last month and have been taking in any and all information that I can to learn and better myself. There are great people here with tons of knowledge they share. I look forward to seeing you around.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Ahh where abouts are you heading over here? I'll take a WILD guess at London!? :p

Haha, well, I'll be in London at some point to see Arsenal play, but that is all. Honestly, no real set location in particular - going to just go where ever I feel like as I am over there. So I'll probably end up all over Europe, not just the UK. haha

ashfield212

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 20, 2009
UK
Oh dear, are you a Gunners fan? I can't really talk, I followed the crowd at a young age and started supporting Man Utd! In all honesty, the UK really isn't THAT bad.. I think it's the fact I've lived here my entire life.. Id love to visit the US at some point, perhaps even live there.

Happy Traveling!

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Oh dear, are you a Gunners fan? I can't really talk, I followed the crowd at a young age and started supporting Man Utd!

Man U fan? Our feelings are mutual then. :talktothehand: haha

ashfield212 said:
In all honesty, the UK really isn't THAT bad.. I think it's the fact I've lived here my entire life.. Id love to visit the US at some point, perhaps even live there.

Do it man - surely you wouldn't regret at least coming here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007