ashfield212
New Contributor
G' day folks,
Just thought I'd drop in, introduce myself and finally say Hello! So, a few details about myself. I'm 21 and living in the UK with my partner, not the most exciting place on earth but I'll survive. I'm a freelance web designer currently working on a personal project I hope someday will be my making. I've practically been living on this forum since I discovered it, spending far too long reading through the success stories, failures and current business adventures - it's quite addictive!
I hope to have a long and exciting stay here.
Cheers guys!
Just thought I'd drop in, introduce myself and finally say Hello! So, a few details about myself. I'm 21 and living in the UK with my partner, not the most exciting place on earth but I'll survive. I'm a freelance web designer currently working on a personal project I hope someday will be my making. I've practically been living on this forum since I discovered it, spending far too long reading through the success stories, failures and current business adventures - it's quite addictive!
I hope to have a long and exciting stay here.
Cheers guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
