Hello team members, How are you? My name is Pandu Chimata. I stumbled into this forum when I was googling for an avenue to find accountability partners. I always believe having an accountability partner can make a world of difference in our personal success.
Multiple times in my life, I created a meet-ups (meetup.com) to find mutual accountability partners.
I believe in In general, People are motivated. They develop SMART goals. They attend various self-development seminars, and workshops. They read several self-help books to become successful. but they all fall apart after few days or weeks for the lack of consistency in applying the principals they learned. But an accountability partner can change that direction.
About me, I am an investor in real estate area.
Here I am looking for a mutual accountability partner to help each other in reaching our respective goals in the life.
Multiple times in my life, I created a meet-ups (meetup.com) to find mutual accountability partners.
I believe in In general, People are motivated. They develop SMART goals. They attend various self-development seminars, and workshops. They read several self-help books to become successful. but they all fall apart after few days or weeks for the lack of consistency in applying the principals they learned. But an accountability partner can change that direction.
About me, I am an investor in real estate area.
Here I am looking for a mutual accountability partner to help each other in reaching our respective goals in the life.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
