The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Sir MJ DeMarco and everybody!

SolangeM.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Mar 28, 2019
Switzerland
My name is Solange, I'm 40 years old, I'm married and I have two teenage children, I live in Switzerland but I'm of Portuguese origin, so I speak French and Portuguese very well, but not much English, I decided to learn precisely, I love this language, but as I begin, forgive my mistakes, I use Google Translation to help me.
I just finished reading your book ''The Millionaire Faslane'' and I loved all your advice. Currently, I am unemployed for a year and I really do not know how to find a job. I am a simple secretary, without any specialization so it is difficult to find a place of work because more and more secretaries are replaced by software that do almost everything automatically, especially here in Switzerland where there are many competition.
I tell myself that I have to convert to a web business, or digital marketing because it's the future, but I do not know which direction I should take. I also thought that rather than looking for a job, I should create it! Create my company on the internet, but which company and in which sector?
Could you give me some advice that would help me find my way? Where should I start? I am totally lost. That's why I bought your book ...
What can I create on the internet that could be business and generate an income that exceeds my expectations, see brings me freedom as you describe it so well.
Thank you for your help, sir.
Yours truly
Solange Moreira

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum.

What can I create on the internet

Doesn't need to be on the internet, needs are everywhere. Baby steps, start out by providing value, even to one person. Learn how to generate your own value, and you create your own job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...