The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello Sir MJ DeMarco and everybody!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

SolangeM.

New Contributor
Mar 28, 2019
Switzerland
My name is Solange, I'm 40 years old, I'm married and I have two teenage children, I live in Switzerland but I'm of Portuguese origin, so I speak French and Portuguese very well, but not much English, I decided to learn precisely, I love this language, but as I begin, forgive my mistakes, I use Google Translation to help me.
I just finished reading your book ''The Millionaire Faslane'' and I loved all your advice. Currently, I am unemployed for a year and I really do not know how to find a job. I am a simple secretary, without any specialization so it is difficult to find a place of work because more and more secretaries are replaced by software that do almost everything automatically, especially here in Switzerland where there are many competition.
I tell myself that I have to convert to a web business, or digital marketing because it's the future, but I do not know which direction I should take. I also thought that rather than looking for a job, I should create it! Create my company on the internet, but which company and in which sector?
Could you give me some advice that would help me find my way? Where should I start? I am totally lost. That's why I bought your book ...
What can I create on the internet that could be business and generate an income that exceeds my expectations, see brings me freedom as you describe it so well.
Thank you for your help, sir.
Yours truly
Solange Moreira

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Welcome to the forum.

What can I create on the internet

Doesn't need to be on the internet, needs are everywhere. Baby steps, start out by providing value, even to one person. Learn how to generate your own value, and you create your own job.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom