What's new

Hello Sir MJ DeMarco and everybody!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SolangeM.

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
2
Location
Switzerland
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 600%
My name is Solange, I'm 40 years old, I'm married and I have two teenage children, I live in Switzerland but I'm of Portuguese origin, so I speak French and Portuguese very well, but not much English, I decided to learn precisely, I love this language, but as I begin, forgive my mistakes, I use Google Translation to help me.
I just finished reading your book ''The Millionaire Faslane'' and I loved all your advice. Currently, I am unemployed for a year and I really do not know how to find a job. I am a simple secretary, without any specialization so it is difficult to find a place of work because more and more secretaries are replaced by software that do almost everything automatically, especially here in Switzerland where there are many competition.
I tell myself that I have to convert to a web business, or digital marketing because it's the future, but I do not know which direction I should take. I also thought that rather than looking for a job, I should create it! Create my company on the internet, but which company and in which sector?
Could you give me some advice that would help me find my way? Where should I start? I am totally lost. That's why I bought your book ...
What can I create on the internet that could be business and generate an income that exceeds my expectations, see brings me freedom as you describe it so well.
Thank you for your help, sir.
Yours truly
Solange Moreira
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, emm vji eptxist vu zuas raitvoupt ot op vji “Aptdsoqvif”cuul. Fu zua jewi epz tqidogod tlomm? O jiesf vji enebup nesliv ot hsuxoph op Gsepdi, nezci zua dep tvesv e hoh up gowis vu jimq qiuqmi xsovi fitdsoqvoupt gus vjios qsufadvt, us vjopht moli vjev.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Xjev dep O dsievi up vji opvispiv

Fuitp'v piif vu ci up vji opvispiv, piift esi iwiszxjisi. Cecz tviqt, tvesv uav cz qsuwofoph wemai, iwip vu upi qistup. Miesp jux vu hipisevi zuas uxp wemai, epf zua dsievi zuas uxp kuc.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom