Eusoc
New Contributor
G'day from a land down under... Cliche, I know!
I stumbled across this forum just last night and the content is just awesome, some very inspiring young dudes. Congrats to those of you who are excelling and making progress.
Im a 25y/o Male Boy working full-time as a construction supervisor/foreman.
I am starting a business within the food industry with help from my dad who is a chef - a bloody good one too. I recently sold a renovation investment property which has provided me with some 6 figure funding.

Unfortunately tings are moving slower than I would like as I await the construction of a purpose built vehicle. Once we begin operating I shall start a dedicated thread.
Meanwhile, Imma keep reading and doing stuff.
I stumbled across this forum just last night and the content is just awesome, some very inspiring young dudes. Congrats to those of you who are excelling and making progress.
Im a 25y/o Male Boy working full-time as a construction supervisor/foreman.
I am starting a business within the food industry with help from my dad who is a chef - a bloody good one too. I recently sold a renovation investment property which has provided me with some 6 figure funding.

Unfortunately tings are moving slower than I would like as I await the construction of a purpose built vehicle. Once we begin operating I shall start a dedicated thread.
Meanwhile, Imma keep reading and doing stuff.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
