The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, new user from Chicago

Tetras

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Feb 15, 2013
I guess I share the same humble base as MJ and also am sick of the weather. This book is amazing, I have used the hour workweek to make money, but I got lazy. This book is like a continuation of the concept, and it is better for me because it mentions hard work. Not to work smarter not harder, but smarter and harder.

I am always looking at new ideas I can use, all the stuff I've been doing is slowlane stuff, but I'm going to get on track to be on the fastlane. If anyone is in Chicago, let me know, maybe we can work together. I've worked together and made a ton of mistakes with my money, and also started living in the slowlane when I had enough money to do so, now I feel silly for wasting thousands on what I didn't need but just what I wanted.

Anyway, see you guys around, hope we can bounce some good ideas off one another.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...