The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello! New guy here

ericj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jun 4, 2012
GA
Hello fast lane folks.

I have stumbled across this forum while searching for a way to speed up my financial success. I am glad I have found other like minded individuals. :icon_super:

About me:

I am 38 years young.
I am married with two teenage sons.
I have worked in construction my entire life, with emphasis on heavy commercial/high rise structures.
I started at the bottom, and worked my way to management level.

I currently own a franchise through Paul Davis Restoration. We are a Paul Davis Emergency Services office, and we specialize in emergency mitigation of property that has experienced water, fire, mold, storm, or trauma damage.

I have been open for 2 years, and it is a struggle :smx9:
I love being self employed, especially during the busy times and I am able to pay myself a paycheck! When it is slow...:smx8:

I hope to gain knowlege from others here, so I can expedite my financial freedom. I want to be free financially within the next 5 years. I do not want to be too old when and if I make it to that point. I have other ideas that I am looking to try beyond my current business, in hopes of achieving this.

I would be happy to answer questions anyone may have about what we do, and or for those looking to do what we do.

Thanks
Eric

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Eric, glad to have someone who can offer insights into the franchising world from a buyer perspective. (Which around here we call being a "passenger!")

ericj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jun 4, 2012
GA
Welcome Eric, glad to have someone who can offer insights into the franchising world from a buyer perspective. (Which around here we call being a "passenger!")

Thanks MJ.
Btw, I plan on reading the book, because I read the first few chapters and so far I think it is great.

D

DeletedUser2

Well pull up a chair, start reading, and then come read the forum. if you cant glean at least a million dollar education from here, ill eat my hat.

:)

Z

ericj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jun 4, 2012
GA
Btw, I searched the forum and discovered what you describe as the "passenger." I am not offended, as you are correct. I had an opportunity and I took it. So far it is okay, and better than the alternative at that time. I was born to "drive" though. Im looking to get behind the wheel.

Welcome !!
Thanks Lambo!

Well pull up a chair, start reading, and then come read the forum. if you cant glean at least a million dollar education from here, ill eat my hat.

:)

Z

I am sure their is much to gain here, and I look forward to the education....as well as the results. Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...