I am a current small business owner in Klamath falls Oregon.
I'm in the high tech field of computer repair and TV repair and Mac repair and networking plus sales.
I am here with the hopes of meeting some great people that maybe interested in helping me expand my business with a great chance of a high return. I have been in business since 2001 and going strong. But the econ has taking a tole so I am in the market for new ideas and a few I love to express and see if I may have a chance of seeing my business thrive even more then it is now.
Enough of my Blog'n LOL
I hope this does not make anyone one mad since this is why i am here.
If you have any interest in more of what I do and how I want to grow please post and allow me to elaborate more on the topic.
I'm in the high tech field of computer repair and TV repair and Mac repair and networking plus sales.
I am here with the hopes of meeting some great people that maybe interested in helping me expand my business with a great chance of a high return. I have been in business since 2001 and going strong. But the econ has taking a tole so I am in the market for new ideas and a few I love to express and see if I may have a chance of seeing my business thrive even more then it is now.
Enough of my Blog'n LOL
I hope this does not make anyone one mad since this is why i am here.
If you have any interest in more of what I do and how I want to grow please post and allow me to elaborate more on the topic.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
