What's new

Hello, my name is Diego

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sanrrys

PARKED
Joined
Jun 17, 2010
Messages
6
Location
São Gabriel-RS-Brazil
Rep Bank
$75
Hi guys

I found the forum on 18 / 6, had already read the book by Tim Ferris and admired many of the techniques to use in my life.
My name is Diego, I am Brazilian, I have 23 years, since I studied business administration, but I discouraged and not completed even one year, currently I'm in 5th semester of engineering forest, will not work in my spare time, live at the expense of my family.
I do not understand almost nothing of English, I followed the forum thanks to google translate, but now in August I plan to deepen the learning of that language.
My strong point is that I have a privileged view on the economy, administration and commerce, despite the little time studying this area have a keen eye for seeing where things go wrong and when a project can work. My city is on the inside, and I see many mistakes and procrastinations Merchant of places in his administration. So give an example: a bakery and well structured administrative and marketing of food of possible virtual shopping, if well designed and made the publicity, would be a great move.

I have a great yearning to create an opportunity in his spare time, where to get extra money to climb a lot of money. So look for wisdom in this forum.

my congratulations for the initiative of the founders and contributors of this forum that these share his wisdom with those who are just beginning, this wisdom is as good as cash.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Foihu. :djiist:
 
Ximduni ecuesf.

Citv sihesft gsun Tqeop. Emiy.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom