The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello MJ and the World!

G

Guest64655

Sunday morning on March 24th 2019, in West Europ, now.

I have just finished the Millionaire Fastlane and I have to thank you infinitely MJ !!! I hope you will read it. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed.

Book finished in tears. Your last words, so kind. Your book, a blessing. You are one of the big and good messengers. It's how I see it. Thank you.

THIS book! No, not an event. Definitely a process! Say what you want, the truth is I wanted to finish it the hour after I ordered it on Kindle. It was impossible. Then, the next day. Again. Then maybe during the week. Nope. Still not. How long did it take me? I think 2 weeks. Let's check when I ordered it. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Almost 1 month! One MONTH! I consider it a proper class at University, without the boring useless stuffs and with the control on my time :). You see, I have learned! Some days I spent hours on it, others only one. It was the education I needed that's why I value it and made time for it, one of my top priorities.

This book has changed my Life.
Why? Because it has given me the answers I was looking for after having read for instance the 4 hour week and still wondering what to do and how... It has given me the explanations, the concepts, the direction, the roadmap. I had asked for clarity and this book (and others also important while on different aspects) appeared.

Clearly from the beginning I have seen that by ignorance, conditioning and fears, I have lived in a mix of Sidewalk, Slowlane and thankfully through a little voice inside (that I have learned to listen to more and more) Fastlane. Uncounciously, thanks God I knew that miracles existed. I know you don't support miracles. But for me, miracles mean realistic things that seem too big, too good to be realistic.

MJ your book is so good! That it makes me smile :). I wanna fly with it! Enthusiastic no? I know it's only the beginning. Writing this gratefulness letter for this knowledge that you shared with the world isn't enough.

Because I don't consider you as a guru I have noticed few ideas in the book that I don't share. Some philosophical, ethical things that I see in a different way that you do, or write. Which is good, because I value your words through my understanding and assessments.

Most of the book conforted my beliefs and/or gave me materiality on which to link my beliefs. Maybe this sentence isn't clear...

I am working part time as a language teacher, private classes and I have multiple business ideas. I am in the process of choosing one which is a seedling for a money-tree. I can follow the directions of the plan you gave (sold: beyond the worth I imagined when purchased it!).

I have avoided money up until recently, obviously for wrong reasons, negative and false ideas.

Now I feel richer and richer (from inside) and see being rich as essential. I thank you for and share your definition of wealth: heatlh, time and relationships.

How many times did you repeat the same concepts in this book?! I LOVE IT! Thanks for these precious and more than uselful/helpful repetitions throughout the entire book, up until the amazing summary of the last chapter!

And what about all these car metaphors?! OMG, aw MJ! Really?! Incredible. :) I didn't know there were as many things about cars. I am a woman... Kidding. Well... I like to drive cars but that's it.

THIS BOOK IS SO CLEAR! That I have to scream it! It's a treasure. Potentially worth billions. Not only for you but for billions of people. Thanks God!

And what is insane is all these HOWs!!! In every corners of your roadmap, there is a "Why", then a "Do this", followed by a "Like this"! Magical! I love that!

Reading this, if you feel that I am a poet, you are right, it's because I am. And if you think it's funny, you are too. :)

To conclude MJ, everything in the Millionaire Fastlane SUCS! It's brilliantly smart. And I am so thankful to you for that! I hope the SUCS experience continues here on the forum (like for instance an answer. Wink wink.).

Also, hello to all of you Fastlaners of the world!!! I am glad to be part of this community and am looking forward to read about your stories, to be inspired and also to exchange with you.

And what I am the uttermost excited, passionate about is what I cannot talk about yet, because talking is not enough and is diverting. So later...

Now I need to stop talking and to go back to the roadmap by myself to start.

Enjoy your Great and Fast sunny day! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum LoveLife. You're going to find a lot of great people and useful knowledge here. I recommend you start reading the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. It will help you get a feel for this place. But don't let reading all the threads turn into an action fake. Get moving on your Fastlane process.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, so happy to hear the book has moved you! Appreciate the intro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest64655

Welcome, so happy to hear the book has moved you! Appreciate the intro!

MJ, you answeeeered! :) Thank you.

And thanks for the other nice comments, recommendations. I'm gonna take some time to read some Gold and Notable threads, I'm sure there is a lot to learn in them.

It always feels good to be warmly welcomed.

Enjoy your day !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...