Hello from the great state of misery. I had been out of work for over 2 years and finally got a j.o.b. (Just Over Broke) working for the State of Missouri as a supervisor in a local prison. :nonod:
My past jobs have been PC Technician, Instructor, Database Manager, Quality Control Management, Training at a local Vo-Tech school on software applications, and making house calls for people in PC distress.
I have written several books and am writing another one now. I do understand the positives behind a residual income.
I am over 50 and the 2 years I had been without a job has drained me almost dry. I know that there has to be a better way. I bought the Fast Lane book for my Amazon Kindle and am reading it now.
Any help is appreciated. Dr. Bob
My past jobs have been PC Technician, Instructor, Database Manager, Quality Control Management, Training at a local Vo-Tech school on software applications, and making house calls for people in PC distress.
I have written several books and am writing another one now. I do understand the positives behind a residual income.
I am over 50 and the 2 years I had been without a job has drained me almost dry. I know that there has to be a better way. I bought the Fast Lane book for my Amazon Kindle and am reading it now.
Any help is appreciated. Dr. Bob
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
