gabesfun
New Contributor
Hello to all
I'm from Slovakia.
I'm writing this post from my workplace
- The biggest company in its business blah blah - with 9000 $ yearly salary which sucks
I want to break free from this corporate slavery.
My plan to escape:
I have engineered a hardware gadget for computers.It took me more than 1 year to develop and the first batch of devices is ready.I also created website with e-shop to promote and sell the product.It needs some polishing and in 1-2 months is ready for launch.I learned lot's of programming, website design and invested lot of my time and also money.I have also registered as sole proprietorship (i know this is bad and want to change to LLC soon).This is the first stage of my plan.
I found the book very inspirational and i believe this forum helps me to find the fastlane
Sorry for my English - it's not my native language
I'm from Slovakia.
I'm writing this post from my workplace
I want to break free from this corporate slavery.
My plan to escape:
I have engineered a hardware gadget for computers.It took me more than 1 year to develop and the first batch of devices is ready.I also created website with e-shop to promote and sell the product.It needs some polishing and in 1-2 months is ready for launch.I learned lot's of programming, website design and invested lot of my time and also money.I have also registered as sole proprietorship (i know this is bad and want to change to LLC soon).This is the first stage of my plan.
I found the book very inspirational and i believe this forum helps me to find the fastlane
Sorry for my English - it's not my native language
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
