The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I'm introducing myself

Tom White

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2024
Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

My name is Tom White, I am 34 years old, I live in London in the UK and I am starting my own online business in the next 2 or 3 months.

I listened to the entire audiobook version of the Millionnaire Fastlane and I learnt a lot of valuable information ,which I will be using to my advantage when I start my first business.

I'm looking forward to connecting with and learning from other like minded and fellow entrepreneurs.

I thank MJ DeMarco and his team for allowing me to join and for providing this forum for us all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Welcome :)

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton
Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

My name is Tom White, I am 34 years old, I live in London in the UK and I am starting my own online business in the next 2 or 3 months.

I listened to the entire audiobook version of the Millionnaire Fastlane and I learnt a lot of valuable information ,which I will be using to my advantage when I start my first business.

I'm looking forward to connecting with and learning from other like minded and fellow entrepreneurs.

I thank MJ DeMarco and his team for allowing me to join and for providing this forum for us all.
Welcome. Good luck to you.

What kind of online business are you starting?

marshimus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Feb 14, 2024
Welcome fellow newb fastlaner, looking forward to hearing about how you progress with this.

Tom White

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2024
Welcome. Good luck to you.

What kind of online business are you starting?
Thank you.
Initially, I am going to be a "freelancer" for small and medium sized businesses, providing services which I am qualified and experienced in such as admin work. Admin work is what I have been doing as my career for the past 13 years.

And soon after starting that I am going to expand my skills to be able to offer marketing, web design, graphic design and other online services.

And then grow my business from there on.

What type of business do you do?

humthesongg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 15, 2024
Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of valuable information to learn from here. I recommend starting with the gold threads.

Nikkko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Dec 31, 2023
welcome to the forum! I hope you wont use this forum to action fake some “fake productivity” like I was. But hey! Atleast its way better than staying in social media and playing games all day. You will learn a lot from these people! Use this forum to be your guide whilst execution!

Tom White

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2024
welcome to the forum! I hope you wont use this forum to action fake some “fake productivity” like I was. But hey! Atleast its way better than staying in social media and playing games all day. You will learn a lot from these people! Use this forum to be your guide whilst execution!
Yes, I will definitely take action and execute and not do any fake execution. How long have you been striving to be an entrepreneur?

Tom White

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 15, 2024
Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of valuable information to learn from here. I recommend starting with the gold threads.
Thank you, I will definitely look at the gold threads...

What kind of business do you do?

Nikkko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Dec 31, 2023
Yes, I will definitely take action and execute and not do any fake execution. How long have you been striving to be an entrepreneur?
I actually started reading and learning during November, I have been executing ever since last month, though progress has been slow due to school. Being brutally honest, I have no FTE event yet. I still want to make my mum proud by getting honors on grad. By then I will absolutely be on the redline when it comes to entrepreneurship.

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton
Thank you.
Initially, I am going to be a "freelancer" for small and medium sized businesses, providing services which I am qualified and experienced in such as admin work. Admin work is what I have been doing as my career for the past 13 years.

And soon after starting that I am going to expand my skills to be able to offer marketing, web design, graphic design and other online services.

And then grow my business from there on.

What type of business do you do?
That's good.

I build apps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.