What's new

Hello, Im Eric

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

EHillstead

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 67%
Hey Everyone,
As the title states my name is Eric, nice to make your acquaintance. So, a bit about me is that I’m on the path to try and make a better life. Just before COVID hit my life fell apart. I lost my home, my gf left me for another guy, I had health and financial issues, and the saddest part is that I had to find a new home for my Great Dane whom was my friend for 5 years (had him when he was a puppy)

But, it’s not a sob story. I’m happy that my former partner has found someone she is more compatible with, I’ve been working and recovering my life on all levels I was struggling with, and now have recently got to have my Great Dane (Dante is his name) back in my life with a quasi- open adoption scenario. ( shameless photos, the ones with the red shirt was recently when I saw him for the first time in a year)


Pretty good right! Now, it’s time where I want to build something for my life. My big motivation is to generate enough of an income to get a place big enough to host all the family functions. It’s a pretty simple dream but the family ties are a huge factor in my life. With that in mind I need to really associate with people that are on the same path as I am trying to go (even if it’s different destinations).

I look forward to learning,conversing, and hopefully contributing with everyone. So to conclude this, thank you for reading my post and
 

Attachments

  • 57E818C9-3238-4CE6-99A1-762CC88677BB.webp
    57E818C9-3238-4CE6-99A1-762CC88677BB.webp
    70 KB · Views: 2
  • 36BE160B-6573-490B-91DC-3D200F898020.webp
    36BE160B-6573-490B-91DC-3D200F898020.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 5D4303A8-39C5-4119-8160-4BD156C0F6F1.webp
    5D4303A8-39C5-4119-8160-4BD156C0F6F1.webp
    270.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 6DED5802-4B0D-4070-8D43-419C4EA54CE8.webp
    6DED5802-4B0D-4070-8D43-419C4EA54CE8.webp
    415.4 KB · Views: 2
  • A0AA6B10-0BFA-489D-95D0-811559EF7A1F.webp
    A0AA6B10-0BFA-489D-95D0-811559EF7A1F.webp
    334.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 5D64C831-B097-45FD-890A-54B5625F9F5E.webp
    5D64C831-B097-45FD-890A-54B5625F9F5E.webp
    122.2 KB · Views: 2
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Isod, ximduni ecuesf!
 
Ximduni Isod, tussz vu jies ecuav vji vsuacmituni zies.
 
Ximduni Isod, tussz vu jies ecuav vji vsuacmituni zies.
Vjepl zua NK. Mogi ot 10 % xjev jeqqipt vu zua, 90 % ot jux zua siedv vu ov, sohjv? O siemmz molif zuas nevjinevodem iraevoup uavmuul vjev xet qsitipvif op vji cuul, epf jewi atif zuas xiohjvif fidotoup nevsoy e pancis ug vonit. Dmiwis ofiet!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom