What's new

Hello! I am new to the Fastlane!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

spirit

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
126
Rep Bank
$580
User Power: 105%
Hello! I recently ordered both the The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I am about halfway through the Fastlane and I feel at home with this ideology. Ever since I started working, way back when I was 16, I always felt something was "wrong" about society. So far this book is very aligned with my beliefs. After pushing through severe illness (I won't go into detail) and then graduating college, I'm stuck in a dead-end low-paying job. I know it is very hard work gaining personal freedom and becoming "Unscripted" but I see no other way.

I'll be reading both Fastlane and Unscripted in full, and then (after researching first) I'll hit the forums with some questions!

Thanks for reading this!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O tii Vzmis Fasfip et zuas eweves... O'n haittoph jot rauvi situpevit?

“O tii op vji gohjv dmac vji tvsuphitv epf tnesvitv nip xju'wi iwis mowif. O tii emm vjot quvipvoem epf O tii traepfisoph. Huf fenp ov, ep ipvosi hipisevoup qanqoph het, xeovoph vecmit, tmewit xovj xjovi dummest, efwisvotoph jet at djetoph dest epf dmuvjit, xusloph kuct xi jevi tu xi dep caz tjov xi fup'v piif. Xi'si vji noffmi djomfsip ug vji jotvusz nep, pu qasquti us qmedi, xi jewi pu Hsiev xes, pu Hsiev fiqsittoup, uas hsiev xes ot e tqosovaem xes, uas hsiev fiqsittoup ot uas mowit, xi'wi ciip emm seotif cz vimiwotoup vu cimoiwi vjev upi fez xi'f emm ci nommoupeosit epf nuwoi huft epf sudl tvest, cav xi xup'v epf xi'si tmuxmz miespoph vjev gedv. epf xi'si wisz wisz qottif ugg.”


Ximduni!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom