The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello! I am new to the Fastlane!

spirit

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 11, 2019
Hello! I recently ordered both the The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I am about halfway through the Fastlane and I feel at home with this ideology. Ever since I started working, way back when I was 16, I always felt something was "wrong" about society. So far this book is very aligned with my beliefs. After pushing through severe illness (I won't go into detail) and then graduating college, I'm stuck in a dead-end low-paying job. I know it is very hard work gaining personal freedom and becoming "Unscripted" but I see no other way.

I'll be reading both Fastlane and Unscripted in full, and then (after researching first) I'll hit the forums with some questions!

Thanks for reading this!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I see Tyler Durden as your avatar... I'm guessing his quote resonates?

“I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.”

Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom