The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello I am Kristijan. I'm just getting started as an Entrepreneur.

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023
Hello.
I joined this forum after reading The Millionaire's Fastlane. I am still reading his book, I'm near the end but MJ convinced me to join this forum and honestly I can see why.
I can succeed on my own sure but that would take decades. So instead of that why not work together here.

I would appreciate if all of you could give me critiques and point out things that I could change in my business.

Overall.
I am looking for a buddy that I can push higher and closer near the stars, as he would be pushing me.

Thank you for your time.

Kristijan-

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Apr 29, 2019
Welcome to the forum!
We are all your buddies, just talk to us :)
You can make an execution thread or ask for help. There is usually someone with an opinion willing to share it.

Do you have any plans for a business yet?

constant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Nov 8, 2022
Hello.
I joined this forum after reading The Millionaire's Fastlane. I am still reading his book, I'm near the end but MJ convinced me to join this forum and honestly I can see why.
I can succeed on my own sure but that would take decades. So instead of that why not work together here.

I would appreciate if all of you could give me critiques and point out things that I could change in my business.

Overall.
I am looking for a buddy that I can push higher and closer near the stars, as he would be pushing me.

Thank you for your time.

Kristijan-
Welcome to the forum.

Kristjan is a common name in my country. Are you from Estonia too by any chance?

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023
Welcome to the forum!
We are all your buddies, just talk to us :)
You can make an execution thread or ask for help. There is usually someone with an opinion willing to share it.

Do you have any plans for a business yet?
Yes I do. I want to start social media marketing, grow a YouTube channel and sell courses through it. The only thing is to do it for the first time. Like is there any tips or guidance you could give me for the first closed client or first course sold?

cubangreyfox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 9, 2023
Miami
Welcome to the forum Kristijan, I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane also, very good book. Good to have you onboard, good luck with your YouTube channel and courses.. What is your channel going to be about?

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023
Welcome to the forum.

Kristjan is a common name in my country. Are you from Estonia too by any chance?
No I am from Macedonia. Now that you've mentioned it though I've heard about this fact as well.

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023
Welcome to the forum Kristijan, I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane also, very good book. Good to have you onboard, good luck with your YouTube channel and courses.. What is your channel going to be about?
I want to create an education platform where I teach people the true way of life, not the normal everyday life that consists of:
Waking up
Scrolling on TikTok for 5 hours
Going to a job you hate
Take antidepressants because your life sucks
And just that on a repeat.
I want to show young men the potential that they have inside them and awaken a deeper meaning of life inside them.

Beijing

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 8, 2017
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Why not learn to self-motivate?

I can only speak for myself, but the only thing that led to effective productivity for me was learning the skill of doing something today.

Kristalise

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 11, 2023
Why not learn to self-motivate?

I can only speak for myself, but the only thing that led to effective productivity for me was learning the skill of doing something today.
I see. I have tried this as well and it works.
Now when I think about it, that's a great idea. I remember I was very productive in that period of my time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...