The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello! Here's my intro!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

EDWINA TUCKER

New Contributor
Feb 4, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I am a mom and want to live a great life for myself and my kids. I am building an email newsletter virtual assistant business and will acquire property; these goals allow me to help others and, in turn, help myself.

As a teacher, I loved creating and producing email newsletters for my schools. (I actually created the job for myself.) Now, I've created a business which provides this service for nonprofit organizations. I loved teaching and did it for 20 years; however, it was time for a change! I wanted to be mobile, in charge of my time (basically, my life), and able to see my kids whenever I wanted without asking for time off. And, of course, do something I enjoyed while still helping people.

I have both of MJ's books on audio and listen to them often. It is challenging and exciting to build a business from the ground up! I look forward to learning from and contributing to this medium.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Anakalypsi

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 2, 2019
Hello and welcome to the Forum Edwina!

Although I don't understand in detail what you do or intend to do, I can clearly see your spirit and think that you have the right mindset and are on a winners path.

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 6, 2019
Hello Edwina and welcome!!! Happy to see another lady on the forum. Sounds like you're creative, driven and motivated - all qualities that will serve you super well in creating a fantastic future for you and your family. Looking forward to following your journey!

xWBW

dani710networker

New Contributor
Jun 26, 2019
I am a mom and want to live a great life for myself and my kids. I am building an email newsletter virtual assistant business and will acquire property; these goals allow me to help others and, in turn, help myself.

As a teacher, I loved creating and producing email newsletters for my schools. (I actually created the job for myself.) Now, I've created a business which provides this service for nonprofit organizations. I loved teaching and did it for 20 years; however, it was time for a change! I wanted to be mobile, in charge of my time (basically, my life), and able to see my kids whenever I wanted without asking for time off. And, of course, do something I enjoyed while still helping people.

I have both of MJ's books on audio and listen to them often. It is challenging and exciting to build a business from the ground up! I look forward to learning from and contributing to this medium.
Nice to meet you @EDWINA TUCKER great now continue, and teach to all. The best regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom